Driveway Replacement, Omaha, NE
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO REPLACE A CONCRETE DRIVEWAY?
Do you want to replace your old, cracked, crumbling driveway with a new one? Perhaps you want to personalize your home by installing a decorative concrete driveway.
Driveways crack for a variety of reasons, including age, vegetation, and the settling of the earth beneath, giving your home a worn appearance. Why not give your house a facelift and boost its curb appeal by installing a new driveway?
Concrete is the best material for a driveway. You can achieve the customized look of pavers or stones at a lower cost. Not only that, but the design possibilities are limitless. This gives you the opportunity to design a one-of-a-kind driveway that will impress your neighbors and increase the value of your home.
What is the cost of a concrete driveway?
The cost of your design will vary depending on its complexity. The cost of a plain gray concrete driveway ranges between $20 and $25 per square foot. Expect to pay between $12,800 and $16,000 for a 640-square-foot two-car driveway. A one-car driveway is typically 200 square feet in size, so the cost is estimated to be $5,000 to $10,000.
Assume you want to do something a little fancier with your driveway. Plan on spending $20 to $30 per square foot or more if you install a driveway with decorative colors or finishes. Expect to spend $10,000 to $30,000 or more on a two-car driveway. A single-car driveway will be less expensive.
Costs will also vary depending on location, project size, and current material and labor costs.
What factors should I consider before installing a concrete driveway in Omaha, NE?
When considering replacing your tired, old concrete driveway with a new upgrade, there are many factors to consider. Here are a few things to consider:
• Site: Where is your driveway? What is the condition of the land where you intend to build? Is your driveway slanted or curved? Does it necessitate special drainage? Are you on a hillside? These factors will have an impact on the overall cost of your driveway.
• Size: A typical two-car driveway measures 16 x 40 feet or 640 square feet in total. Many driveways vary in size depending on the distance from the street to your home or garage. You should also consider whether you will extend your driveway to accommodate an RV or a boat.
• Design: This is the area with the greatest price variation. Concrete driveways offer a wide array of design options, ranging from plain gray concrete to stamped and stained concrete that mimics the look and feel of pavers and stones. The design parameters are entirely up to you and how much money you want to spend and can range from simply incorporating color into the concrete mix to a complicated stained and stamped design.
• Thickness: Are you planning to park your RV on your concrete driveway? Consider what types of vehicles will be parked in your driveway before you begin your project. The thickness required will be determined by this. Concrete driveways must be at least four inches thick. A thicker driveway may be required to support heavy-duty vehicles or high traffic.
• Replacing a driveway: There are extra costs involved in replacing a driveway. To tear out and remove an existing driveway, you can expect to pay around $20.00 per square foot. There may be additional charges for removing the existing driveway.
• Resurfacing a driveway: Assume you want to resurface your current driveway rather than tearing it out and replacing it. The cost varies greatly depending on the design or decorative finish. Resurfacing your driveway should cost between $15 and $20 per square foot.
• Driveway sealing: A driveway sealed by professionals will charge you between $5 and $10 per square foot.
What are my options for my concrete driveway in Omaha, NE?
When it comes to installing a new concrete driveway, there are numerous options to consider. Consider the following options to help you budget:
Whatever you decide to do to improve the look of your home with a concrete driveway replacement, we hope you'll contact Omaha Concrete and Paving in Omaha, NE. Please contact us to set up your initial consultation. We'll make your project a breeze!